Collection of your Personal Information
CDMA may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase CDMA's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
CDMA may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through CDMA's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
CDMA encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from CDMA so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. CDMA is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the CDMA website.
Use of your Personal Information
- CDMA collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- CDMA may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CDMA and its affiliates. CDMA may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- CDMA does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- CDMA may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CDMA, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- CDMA may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within CDMA, in order to determine what CDMA services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within CDMA to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- CDMA will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CDMA or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CDMA; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CDMA, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CDMA. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CDMA website.
The CDMA website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize CDMA pages, or register with CDMA site or services, a cookie helps CDMA to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same CDMA website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the CDMA features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the CDMA services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
CDMA secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. CDMA uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
CDMA does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your CDMA Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your CDMA account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR CDMA ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED INTHIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their "My Account" page or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from CDMA by contacting us here:
Web Page for Thunderfest® Vehicle Participants: Unsubscribe
Web Page for Thunderfest® Vendor Participants: Unsubscribe
Web Page for Thunderfest® guests/subscribers: Unsubscribe
Changes to this Statement
CDMA will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. CDMA encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CDMA is protecting your information.
CDMA welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CDMA has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CDMA at:
Covina Downtown Merchants Association
PO Box 4671
Covina, California 91723
Effective as of July 14, 2017